Saturday, 12 November 2016
Isn't it beautiful?
You used to go to a place knowing no one else there, just visiting as a tourist.
You went there with no one to meet but the interesting things you've planned to see.
You spent time with family or old friends seeing new places.
Then you went into a college, knowing more people, learning their backgrounds; where they live.
You became close with them, good with them, friends.
Another time came,
When you went to the same place again.
You used to come here before, but now with people in your mind.
You go there for various reasons, but there are people associated with these places now.
The place become a new special place, not a stranger's land anymore.
p/s: I just posted this thing but I couldn't remember when did I write this lol
|sila undi :|
Thursday, 21 April 2016
Based on the post title, you should already know that I'm currently on my semester break after finishing my fourth semester in university. Wohoo! The result of the latest final examination is expected to be out in mid May of 2016 so I still got plenty of time to waste before worrying about my result. 😂😂
Anyways, how are you doing? I'm doing great.
Heh. Actually maybe I'm not doing that great coz yknow; lazy-ness and shits messed my life real bad.
Guess I'll be telling you about myself so far. You've read about the story about me and Aqil from the last post right? Yeah we all good now. Perhaps closer than ever. Great.
And even better, since I've gotten a new phone my life has been a lot more
Ohh. This fourth semester got a huge impact on me. Yes. It really did.
I did discover a lot of things this semester including:
- I met a lot of new friends from my own batch/course whom I've never spoke since I was too shy to do so.
- I followed more people on social media to my acknowledge, before, when I thought there weren't many people use the social media as much as me. So happy for this lol
- I handled a couple of events; sportsday, dinner for my course, events for my club.
- I became close again with my long-time-no-talk friend. lel
- I communicated more often with my roommate. I kid you not, even with my roommate I'm a kind of silent person.
- Finishing a lab report in less than 24 hours.
curse that lecturer tho haha
- Last but not least, became comfortable with being myself with more people :)
- I have successfully drawn a few portraits since the start of this semester. Wohoo!
|Edited this for group presentation. 😂😂😂😂😂😂|
Wednesday, 24 February 2016
Don't mind the title post-- I write it that way because it is hot right now at my place.
February of 2016 is nearing its end...wow I can't believe it's almost March already. Fucking surreal.
Oh! Important update of my life. Recently I bought a new phone with 75% of 'help' from my father (that phone costed me around 3x of my saving money 😛). I thought I would only be able to buy a phone that is okay to use with how much I've saved, then mom said I can choose something better.
I ended up buying a new model from samsung (galaxy A5 2016) which costed me RMxxxx. I can say it is satisfying for me as my previous phone was a hell of torture.
Guess this post is just about my new phone 😂😂. Maybe next time I will make a phone review lol.
Here's a current pic of me taken a couple of days earlier. Till then. Bye!
Oh by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!