Kelik kalau anda rajin,.. :] _

Tuesday 27 October 2015

HELLOBACK

Holy shit Seriously?

Oh wait guys. Sorry for the swearing at the beginning of this post. It seems like I haven't updated this blog since last year. Gosh. It surely a dead place as of now.

So Hi guys!
  It's August of 2015 already. Time flies real fast when you least expecting, like when you're too damn busy with everything in this world that you got no time to really spend on counting the days (well, there's time here and there to be wasted with doing exactly nothing and eating and sleeping heh heh :P).

How you doing? Thanks for keep reading my blog. I don't even know whether I still have readers or not for the posts in here.

I'm just going to give you small details about the current situation of my life right now.

   Firstly, so far my previous weeks consisted of me weakly trying to wake up; wake up from my resting period, from my laziness, from my trouble thinker, and of course from my sleep. In class, I would consider myself as a foreigner who doesn't know a thing about what the local people are talking. I act like I know when in fact I don't. I agree that I have plenty time, but unfortunately those time I spent with doing researched about the current issue in music world, reddit (which luckily increased my general knowledge so it's okay though), about people's problems, my favourite people and else. See? That is one of my problem. I'm easily astray from the right path. While everyone is following the clear road, I stop and collect the stones and sticks at the side of the road and just then I start to follow them....but I've been left behind sooo faaarr. Get what I mean? I truly hope that I could change this before the end of August. It will be too late by then.

  Secondly, the difficulties I have with myself. Mainly, it's all about the problems I face when I'm trying to cope with the------




AH SCREW THIS.. I didn't  even finish writing this thing. Anyway I will still post this thing since I've already wrote half-way. hahahaha. bye

No comments: